Saturday, January 9, 2010
So, as you can see, I haven't been keeping the class blog up to date very well. I don't think many, or any, of you were checking it regularly anyway. I will try to update the blog as we go through these last couple of weeks of semester 1. There may be times when you need information at home when preparing for your exam. So, please check here often until your exam. Sometimes, I even give exam hints on here.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I look at your blog like all the time :P i dont really get the new unit weve been working on light has never been my thing... Is our exam going to be on other topics more than others? because the last unit we did was okay but i think i need to get some help if light is going to be a big part of the exam.
ReplyDeleteBe sure to get some extra help in the new unit sometime over the next few days. Remember, there is lunch help on Tuesday next door! Free lunch too!
ReplyDeleteThe exam will be on ecology, chemistry and physics. Yes, there will probably be a little more chemistry than the other two units because we spent more time on that unit. I'll be giving you an outline for the exam soon.